Information in English
- Application Form for incoming students
- Key Information
- Academic Calendar 2019/20 & 2020/21
- Information Brochure
- Emergency Contacts
- Course Certificate for Exchange Students
- List of Participation Certificates
- Road Map for Incoming Students from USA/Canada/Japan
- Road Map Residence Permit for NON-EU students (except for Lichtenstein, Norway, Iceland)
Further questions? Do not hesitate to contact us via E-Mail: incoming(atnospam)ph-freiburg.de
Study at the Pädagogische Hochschule (PH) Freiburg/ University of Education!
Would you like to know what former exchange students say about their time in Freiburg? Watch the film!
Ten good reasons to study at the Pädagogische Hochschule Freiburg
- Leaflet 10 Reasons to Study at the PH Freiburg
- Tips and information to study in Baden-Württemberg
- Video "The German Higher Education System"
We look forward to hosting you and wish you a successful stay! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!
This information is aimed at exchange students who would like to study at the University of Education for one or two semesters.
We hope to offer you the support you need for an unforgettable time in Freiburg. We provide a variety of services to our international students:
- Introduction and Orientation Weeks
- Meetings with student assistants working in the international office
- German as a Foreign Language (DaF) courses
- German Culture and Society Studies (Kultur– und Landeskunde) courses
- Intercultural Trainings
- Reasonably priced on-campus housing for early applicants
- Support in our office hours
Degree-seeking students will find all relevant information for registration on the website of Stabsstelle Internationales.