Proud to announce our Conference – on December 10th, 2022.
Many images and opinions about religion, education, and society in Afghanistan circulate unquestioned around the world and produce and reproduce stereotypes. However, only rarely is an attempt made to analyze the role of religion and education in Afghanistan more deeply, to understand it better, and to be able to classify developments more adequately. Afghan society is far too complex to be described briefly.
In this conference, we will look at the role of religion, education and society and their mutual influences.
- What is the role of religion in Afghanistan?
- What is the significance of gender in Islam?
- What are the current developments in the education sector in Afghanistan?
- What role does religion play in the education sector?
- What is the significance of Afghan-German cooperation in this context?
- How can we support newly arrived Afghans in Germany better?
- And many others...
We will explore these and other questions in keynotes, workshops, and panel discussions.
Will you join us and enrich the conference?
Please join us online or onsite.
Here you find the poster of the conference.
More information about the program, workshops etc. here.
We are currently working on a anthology based on the contributions to the conference. We will keep you posted.