Afghan-German university cooperation, supported by the DAAD with funds from the AA.
The objectives are
- promoting teaching skills through the development of a certificate on university didactics at the GU
- promoting writing skills and establishing a writing center at the GU
- planning and implementation of events on peace education for students from Germany and Afghanistan.
- conducting a study on peace education at Afghan universities.
- strengthening the collaboration between Afghan and German universities – at all levels.
Project time: 01.01.2021-31.12.2021
- University of Education Freiburg: Prof. Dr. Uwe H. Bittlingmayer, Stefanie Harsch, Gerd Bräuer etc.
- Gawharshad University Kabul: Dr. Mohammad Salehi, Khatira Khorrami, Sharif Akbari, Farkhonda Arshan, Ali Aeen,
- University of Applied Sciences Northwestern Switzerland: Prof. Dr. Diana Sahrai
Together we organized a Workshop on Inclusive Peace in Afghanistan and the Role of Higher Education on December 15th, 2021.